Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary

To my Teddy Bear,

Years go by so fast indeed.

I still recall awakening to a cold chilly morning on our first day of marriage. We snuggled close to each other in the comforting warm beds of our crafty wooden cabin in the Alps of Switzerland.
Nestled in your warm embrace with my head on your broad chest and hearing the soft thumping of your heart, I looked up towards you while reflecting on how our new life together would be. Your face showcased a childlike demure and once again I returned to deep slumber never wanting the dream-like phase to end.
10 dodgy years down the line and what a ride it has been with two beautiful daughters and our pet parrot who eats more strawberries in a day that I can lay my hands on. Today, I am writing to tell you that no matter how many hardships we have faced throughout the years and irrespective of our indifferences, I am still able to rest my head on your chest night and night and feel the security of your warm ambience as your heartbeats lull me to sleep. That my darling is pure Wedding bliss. Thankyou my Darling for a gift of a lifetime.
Happy Wedding Anniversary!

Love
Your Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment