Saturday, August 16, 2008

Blogging or Journaling?

It's a wonder why blogs are not called journals anymore. According to me it would probably be a mix of both but sincerely I'd prefer the term journaling. Many a times I just sit on my PC and stare at it blankly. What am I supposed to write, my views from the News printed in the Local Newpaper or what new tricks my kittens have learnt today. It's a matter of time for me to actually differentiate between the two and the more I blog the sooner I'll Know.
Oh that Reminds me, I had written a thesis on te Revolutinary American Author Walter Whitman and his Vision of Writing.

Read my article on my Profile's URL. I have to admit its quiet Lengthy but makes a lot of sense to Bloggers like you and me! Infact I think it was him whom Americans Writers should credit the whole Idea of Blogging to.

No comments:

Post a Comment